Saturday, April 5, 2014. 11am-6pm
2101 Jesse E. Segovia St.
- Dogs are not allowed within the venue. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please do not leave pets inside your vehicle. (Documented service animals are, of course, welcome.)
- No smoking allowed at Fiesta Gardens
- Styrofoam and glass are not allowed at Fiesta Gardens. You may bring up to two plastic bottles of water or a reusable water bottle into the park.
- Please be aware that volunteer staff do take pictures of festival activities and attendees. These pictures may be used for publicity purposes and may appear on our website, Facebook page, or other marketing publications.
- See the links for our 2014 vendors, speakers, sponsors, and activities for details.
- For more information, see our FAQ or visit the links at the top of this page
All content © Texas Veg Foundation 2011-2012.
For more information: Info (at) TexasVegFest.com