The 5th Annual Texas VegFest is set for Saturday April 2nd, 2016 between 11am and 6pm at Fiesta Gardens in Austin, Texas off beautiful Lake Austin!
Texas VegFest Fiesta Gardens 2101 Jesse E. Segovia St. Austin, Texas 78702
Texas VegFest is a FREE educational event orchestrated by Texas Veg Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Texas VegFest celebrates the health, environmental, and animal welfare benefits of a plant-based lifestyle. Our organization is seeking dynamic individuals and organizations to participate as lecturers, demonstrators, volunteers, sponsors, vendors, and nonprofits. To learn about how to participate in our 5th year celebrations, please email us at info [at] texasvegfest [dot] com or click on one of the tabs above to sign up to receive participation details. As participant, your dedicated time helps Texas VegFest achieve our mission in educating as many families and individuals as possible about the benefits of a plant-based life-style. Our attendees are able to gain the knowledge necessary to begin incorporating more plant-based products as soon as they leave the event!
As an attendee or a participant at Texas VegFest pelase note:
- Texas VegFest is a FREE event. We do accept donations at the door to help cover our educational lectures, featured nonprofits, and youth activities. Thank you swag bags provided for those donating $5 or more!
- We do not allow any pets, except service animals. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please do not leave pets inside your vehicle. APD is on site and will be called if animals found in vehicles.
- No smoking allowed at Fiesta Gardens
- Styrofoam and glass are not allowed at Fiesta Gardens. You may bring up to two plastic bottles of water or a reusable water bottle into the park.
- Please be aware that volunteer staff do take pictures of festival activities and attendees. These pictures may be used for publicity purposes and may appear on our website, Facebook page, or other marketing publications.
- For more information, see our FAQ or visit the 2016 Event Information Page.