The 5th Annual Texas VegFest is set for Saturday April 2nd, 2016 between 11am and 6pm at Fiesta Gardens in Austin, Texas off beautiful Lake Austin!
2101 Jesse E. Segovia St.
Texas VegFest is an educational event orchestrated by Texas Veg Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Texas VegFest celebrates the health, environmental, and animal welfare benefits of a plant-based lifestyle. Our organization is seeking dynamic individuals and organizations to participate as lecturers, demonstrators, volunteers, sponsors, vendors, and nonprofits. To learn about how to participate in our 5th year celebrations, please email us at info [at] texasvegfest [dot] com or click on one of the tabs above to sign up to receive participation details. As participant, your dedicated time helps Texas VegFest achieve our mission in educating as many families and individuals as possible about the benefits of a plant-based life-style. Our attendees are able to gain the knowledge necessary to begin incorporating more plant-based products as soon as they leave the event!
As an attendee or a participant at Texas VegFest pelase note:
- Dogs are not allowed within the venue. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please do not leave pets inside your vehicle. (Documented service animals are, of course, welcome.)
- No smoking allowed at Fiesta Gardens
- Styrofoam and glass are not allowed at Fiesta Gardens. You may bring up to two plastic bottles of water or a reusable water bottle into the park.
- Please be aware that volunteer staff do take pictures of festival activities and attendees. These pictures may be used for publicity purposes and may appear on our website, Facebook page, or other marketing publications.
- For more information, see our FAQ or visit the links at the top of this page
All content © Texas Veg Foundation 2011-2012.
For more information: Info (at) TexasVegFest.com