food vending forms & Guides
- Complete the food permit application here: Temporary Food Permit Application
- Email completed food permit applications to: email@example.com.
- To learn more about A/TC Health Department Temporary Food Permits, requirements, fees, and more head to their website here: Temporary Food Event Permit Guide
- $114 Temporary Food Permit Fee
- Required by Austin/ Travis County Health Department to sample or sell any prepared, opened, or cooked food or beverage at the event.
- Permit Applications due March 15th
- Late fees apply to applications received after March 15th (Fee determined by the health department, $100)
- Temporary Food Service On-Site Requirements: Required booth information and set-up for all food vendors in Austin/Travis County
- Event Booth Set-Up Checklist: Use this checklist to ensure you have all listed requirements before the event opens (Health Deparment will shut down any booth that does not meet their requirements)