Texas VegFest is located at Fiesta Gardens on Jessie E. Segovia Street, right near the shores of Lady Bird Lake in East Austin.
Click here to get directions.
WHENEVER POSSIBLE, PLEASE CARPOOL, BIKE OR TAKE ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION.
The Cap Metro trip planner has directions from your location to the venue. Popular routes include:
- Bus route 22 Chicon Saturday: drops off at the RBJ Health Center west of Fiesta Gardens or East 2nd and Robert Martinez.
- Bus route 17 Cesar Chavez Eastbound Saturday: drops off at East 2nd and Robert Martinez.
Bike racks will be available for you to secure your bike at the corner of Chicon and Jesse E. Segovia Streets. Use the Hike and Bike Trail Map to plan your route.
- City of Austin Bike Program– Biking in Austin | AustinTexas.gov
- Trail Directory-http://www.austintexas.gov/page/trail-directory
Please be mindful to City signage as parking is restricted in some areas and you will be towed if you park in a no parking area.
- Parking is available on the streets around and surrounding Fiesta Gardens. We especially encourage attendees to try and park WEST of the venue, if at all possible, to avoid the neighborhood.
- West of the venue there is parking on both sides of the street on Comal immediately West of Martin Middle School. Martin Middle School has lots on the North side and at the intersection Comal and Nash Hernandez St. There is also a lot on the Northeast corner of Martin Middle School.
- Heading East on Nash Hernandez Blvd from Comal St. there is parking on one side of the road on the lower and upper sections of the road, and to the end of Nash Hernandez Blvd.
- Further West from the venue Waller Street has parking as well.
- If you park in the blocks surrounding the venue on Riverview, Haskell, Holly or the cross streets like Chalmers, Chicon, Lynn and Anthony, keep in mind you are in a residential neighborhood.
Disabled / Accessible Parking
Parking for persons with disabilities is provided in front of the Fiesta Gardens building off Jesse E. Segovia Street, and in the West End lot located off Chicon and Jesse E. Segovia Street. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must have a State issued placard or licenses plate to park in these spaces.
Travel to Austin
Find details on traveling to Austin on our Travel Page!