Weather and alerts
Stay posted here in the case of weather or covid outbreak
- Inclement weather is weather that is not reasonable or safe for staff, volunteers, participants, or attendees to be exposed while at or near the event. May cause interruption of transit service, blockading, and communication issues.
- Our venue is the property of the City of Austin, they have the final say on postponing or rescheduling due to inclement weather.
- We’ll make any announcements here on our website, on our social media, and through or speaker and music stages, so please keep posted. Our volunteers will help direct attendees to dry land or the exit if required.
- In the event of inclement weather, listen for notices on our stages, look for updates on our social media and our website, then find a volunteer to help you get to shelter or leave the grounds if required. We break our weather plans into the following groups: LIGHT WIND AND RAIN, HEAVY WIND AND RAIN, FREEZE AND HAIL, EXTREME TEMPERATURES. We’ll post data accordingly as we get close to the event date.
- Both our team and the city have heightened monitoring the week before the event to gauge potential risks.
- We have proactive volunteers working with us to ensure attendees are safe in the event of sever weather during the event.
- Exits are clearly marked on our maps.
- Our team will have the city staff, on-line weather monitoring, and APD on site to help determine our action decisions.
Back-up venue, details, and dates will be provided in the case of inclement weather. Stay posted here for inclement weather updates.
We’ll be following the requirements and guidelines from these state and federal agencies:
- City of Austin: http://www.austintexas.gov/COVID19
- City of Austin’s Office of Special Events: Special Events Updates: COVID-19 | AustinTexas.gov
- State of Texas DHS website: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Saturday April 8th, 2023
11am to 6pm
Fiesta Gardens: 2101 Jesse E. Segovia Street Austin, TX 78702
FREE Public Event
Texas VegFest is a FREE public education event!
Admission is free to the public.
To help keep our event free, you may donate to our event here: texasvegfest.com/donate.
We have multiple ways to participate!
- Partner Sponsor Booth $750
- Commercial or Food Vendor Booth $500
- Food Vehicle $500
- Small Business Market Table $250
- Nonprofit/CSA Table $100
Learn more on our overview: texasvegfest.com/overview
To sign-up as a vendor, sponsor, or nonprofit, head to our sign-up page: texasvegfest.com/signup.